Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shopday Saturday!


So today I went over to Macy's because I was interested in getting some new makeup. I ended up purchasing two things. A mascara and a cream eyeliner.


I purchased Lancome's Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black. I LOVE this mascara. I got it as a deluxe sample at Sephora and I have been using the sample size instead of my usual mascara, Buxom Lash. So today I upgraded and got the full size.
This mascara is so black (hence the color name) and it really has a lot of product on the wand so you need to be careful to wipe away excess mascara before applying it to your lashes. I usually do two coats of this and it makes my lashes look so long and full! I LOVE LOVE it! It sells for $24.50 so the price is a bit high but I think it is worth it.

As for my cream eyeliner, I purchased Clinique's eyeliner in Black Honey. This is normally something I wouldn't purchase but I saw Tiffany D mention that it was one of her favorites in her youtube videos so I decided to see for myself.
I normally wear black eyeliner but lately I noticed that sometimes its a little too dramatic, especially for work. I wanted a brown eyeliner so I went to the makeup counter and asked to see this color and also a plain brown. I tried both on and while they both were nice, I went for this one because it has a little bit of shimmer to it while the other color was a bit flat.
I also applied both to my eyes and this one made my light brown colored eyes just POP! I definitely recommend this color for you brown eyed babes out there! For $14.50, definitely a steal.


No comments:

Post a Comment