Friday, September 24, 2010

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Review

This past weekend I purchased the new MAC foundation that just came out. I was very excited to try it because when I go to work at 9am my makeup looks great- and then by 1 in the afternoon I need to touch up my face again. So I wanted to try this one out and see if it passed my test of lasting all day at work.

...and good news.... IT DID! This make up is on all day until I wash it off at night. It has excellent buildable coverage. So it really concealed any skin discolorations or imperfections. I don't have to re-apply my make up at all! However, some shine will build from natural skin oils throughout the day so I would only recommend an oil blotter- additional make up not needed! PERFECT!




A word of advice for you: Definitely try the color at the store before you purchase it. From my experience, since it has such good coverage, it is a bit darker than the other foundation products. While I am usually an NC30- I had to go down a shade with this foundation to an NC 25. It is not a 'dewy' or 'matte' look. It looks pretty true to natural skin.




I applied my foundation with a MAC 109 brush. I really like that brush for foundation and even sometimes for blush application. So for those of you who are in the market for a new foundation brush- I would recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment