Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My purchase of the day

During my lunch break today I headed over to the mall and purchased some boots. It was totally unexpected. I had no purpose to go to the store, I was just looking to spend some time browsing, and then BOOM! These babies hit me so hard I couldn't leave without them.
These booties are by Kelsi Dagger. This particular stye is called 'Wilma'. They were so comfortable and on sale. I immediately purchased them. I also purchased some leopard flats but I can't tell if I like them yet. My feet are in pain from a pair of shoes I wore to work today so I can't tell if the leopard shoes are uncomfortable or if my feet are just still in pain from the shoes earlier today. ehhh... we'll see.

My Kelsi Dagger boots are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment