Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Tone Nails

I painted my nails last night this beautiful color from MAC called "Earthly Harmony". It's like a brownish grey color and I love it! The only downside to it is that it doesn't seem to last long. Usually the color starts to come off at the end of my nails.

So then today on my lunch break I headed over to Ulta and bought some more colors. I bought this great blue color from OPI called "Dating a Royal" and an awesome lilac color as well called "Do you lilac it?".

Torn between wearing my MAC shade and wanting to try the new colors I purchased- I decided to use both.

This is what I did...

(no flash)


(flash)


I kept "Earthly Harmony" on and also used "Dating a Royal". I think this is fun and different. Not an everyday look but It should last me at least a day or two! I'll upload pics of the lilac color too as soon as I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment