Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Unexpected beauty product


I usually look to makeup stores or hair salons to get products for my beauty regimen but as of 3 months ago I have acquired a new product that is part of my daily routine.

VITAMINS!

I know it sounds weird but I have been trying new vitamins that have biotin in them. Biotin is supposed to help hair and nail growth. The vitamins I use are from GNC.


I like them because they don't make me feel sick to my stomach when I take them and I can actually see huge differences. For starters, I dye my hair every 6 weeks but now I have to change it to 5 because the roots are so noticeable. Also, I feel like I hardly ever have to trim my toe nails and now I have to do it every week.  This is great for me because I'm trying to grow my hair out long.

Even my sister and mom have bought these because of hearing me rave.

Have you tried them?



*I was not compensated to review this product. It is my honest experience and opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment