Wednesday, April 13, 2011

online drooling.

So yesterday I got my wisdom teeth taken out. The experience was not as bad as I thought it would be. I was planning on creating a will and donating my nintendo wii to charity but as it turns out- it was a 20 minute procedure that left me in minimal pain. So here I am at home with chipmunk cheeks browsing the internet for things I don't need but am finding myself purchasing. Don't you hate/ love when that happens?

Well here is my first purchase of the day:


These are a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses that I am in love with. I have been looking all over the place for a cool pair of sunglasses that are flat across the top.  You can purchase these at marcjacobs.com. Some pairs also come with stripes on the temples. I got mine in a solid black.


Another thing that I have been searching for is a cute pair of pumps to wear in the summertime with rolled and/or ripped jeans. Kinda like Kim K does. I went on Jessica Simpson's online store and I found the perfect pair of shoes! These babies will be mine but first I need to find them at a store. I need to try before I buy with shoes... I hate having to mail in exchanges.


How cute, right?!? They are called "Ely". I can't wait until the weather is nice/warm/rain-free over here on the east coast and I can start wearing them!


As for a more comfortable pair of shoes.. I finally gave in and decided to rock the boat shoes. I got myself a pair of Sperry Topsiders that should be arriving any day now. I need to give my feet a rest during the summer and not just wear heels. Do any of you own Sperry's? Do you love them? I hear good things!




This is the pair I ordered. They are called the "Angelfish". They come in a bunch of other colors, too.

Do you have any summer must haves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment