Thursday, February 17, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2

I wandered into the MAC store today with the intention to take a look at the Wonder Woman collection. A lot of the things were cute. The one thing I was into purchasing was the mineralize powders they had but unfortunately they were sold out. bummer. However- I noticed that they also released the other Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick and lipgloss. I wasn't so into it by looking at it but then I figured I would just try it on. Well, needless to say I purchased it. It is much like my favorite lipstick of the moment: Creme D'Nude. I wear Creme D'Nude all the time and Viva Glam Gaga 2 is just as good except it has more of a brownish tone to it. It is very creamy and flattering. I think this is my new lipstick of the moment! I also purchased the lipgloss as well.






(excuse the gross lips- they are chapped!)

Best part about my purchase? Every cent from the sale goes to the MAC Aids fund. How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment