Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cover FX Cream Foundation Review

I was looking to purchase a foundation that had full coverage so I ordered this foundation based on the reviews of how great it is for concealing skin imperfection (acne scars, rosacea, etc). When I went to use it I found it difficult to apply. The cream is very thick and hard to smudge. I applied it with the sponge that it came with and I felt like I really had to press hard into the cream and also really work at transferring it from the sponge to my face. I ended up returning it for this reason BUT- the upside of this product may appeal to certain users. The foundation truly does have full coverage.  You could use this as a concealer instead of a foundation. It really eliminated any redness that I had on my face.
This product is really great for coverage but it just wasn't for me. I would have purchased this as a concealer if they had mini versions of it. When I rush in the mornings to put on my makeup to get to work on time, I don't want to have any difficulties with makeup application. Perhaps others have had better luck or better application techniques?

No comments:

Post a Comment